Mountain Biking in Rutland
From Out & AboutMore on this episode »
Discover a challenging 16-mile, mountain bike course in the heart of Rutland, Vermont forged entirely by volunteers whose painstaking efforts to carve out an exciting recreational park are also helping to revitalize this former industrial town.
Resources & Links
- Pine Hill Park Mountain Biking Trails
- New England Mountain Biking Association
- Vermont Mountain Bike Association
- Mountain Bike Trails in Quebec
- An article about building Rutland biking trails
- Rutland & Lakes Insider Magazine feature article (PDF)
CommentsShare your thoughts, questions, and comments on "Mountain Biking in Rutland" here.
Vermont PBS educates, informs, entertains and inspires Vermonters to be lifelong learners and engaged in their community.
Recorded live at the 2016 Burlington Discover Jazz Festival, we're back with Season 2 of Discover Jazz