Latest VideosMore Videos
Vermont Public Television educates, informs, entertains and inspires Vermonters to be lifelong learners and engaged in their community by fostering:
- Understanding of one another and various points of view
- Lifelong learning
- Children’s readiness to learn
- Personal enrichment through arts, culture and entertainment
- Appreciation and respect for the environment and working landscape
- Involvement and participation in community and civic affairs
Vermont Public Television welcomed Elizabeth Metraux as its new Chief Communications and Public Relations Officer. Metraux will join the senior management team ...
The next sound you hear will be from one of the world's more ferocious animals, an invasive species in these parts, a vicious killer ...
The fifth season of Vermont Public Television's series "Emerging Science" showcased researchers at local colleges and universities who are at work on matters ...
Congratulations to our own technology chief for taking on an even bigger role as chair of PBS' Enterprise Technology Advisory Committee. Now our larger network ...
When it comes to firearms and Vermont, everybody knows: (1) The typical Vermonter owns guns and opposes any effort to regulate them;(2) with almost no violent ...
Maggie Hunter has been named grants and foundation support director at Vermont Public Television. She is responsible for seeking and administering funds ...
VPT PeopleMeet some of the many people behind Vermont Public Television.
- Annual Report
- 990 Return
- Audited Financial Statements
- EEO Public File Report
- FCC Public File
WETK | WVTB | WVTA | WVER
- The CPB Annual Financial Report (AFR) is available by contacting us.