Vermont Public Television educates, informs, entertains and inspires Vermonters to be lifelong learners and engaged in their community by fostering:
- Understanding of one another and various points of view
- Lifelong learning
- Children’s readiness to learn
- Personal enrichment through arts, culture and entertainment
- Appreciation and respect for the environment and working landscape
- Involvement and participation in community and civic affairs
It's mid-Autumn. Most of the leaves have fallen, a chill is in the air, and many a Vermonter ? even some who don't have children, neighbors, or friends out ...
Colchester, VT ? Vermont Public Television is honored to receive the acclaimed Richard O. Hathaway award from the Vermont Historical Society for VPT's ...
At last count, there were 1,155 Vermonters on the public section of the state's Sex Offender Registry and Notification (SORN) list. That's the list open to the ...
Rob Cunningham has been promoted to the position of director of finance and administration at Vermont Public Television. He heads VPT's financial ...
Vermont Public Television welcomed Elizabeth Metraux as its new Chief Communications and Public Relations Officer. Metraux will join the senior management team ...
The next sound you hear will be from one of the world's more ferocious animals, an invasive species in these parts, a vicious killer ...
VPT PeopleMeet some of the many people behind Vermont Public Television.
- Annual Report
- 990 Return
- Audited Financial Statements
- EEO Public File Report
- FCC Public File
WETK | WVTB | WVTA | WVER
- The CPB Annual Financial Report (AFR) is available by contacting us.