Vermont This Week
April 21, 2017Episode Guide »
- Scott Marks First 100 Days
- Senate Resurrects Colorado-Style Pot Legalization Bill
- Health Care Regulator Finds Confirmation Rocky
- Vermont NEA Attacks Statewide Medical Benefits as 'Anti-Union'
- SOBU Schools Closed After Death Threats
- Poll: Sanders Is Most Popular National Politician
- Stewart Ledbetter, Moderator
- Neal Goswami, Vermont Press Bureau
- Erin Mansfield, VTDigger
- Jon Margolis, Freelance Journalist
June 23, 2017June 16, 2017June 9, 2017June 2, 2017May 26, 2017May 19, 2017May 12, 2017May 5, 2017 - LIVE from the Statehouse!April 28, 2017April 21, 2017April 14, 2017April 7, 2017March 31, 2017March 24, 2017March 17, 2017March 10, 2017March 3, 2017February 24, 2017February 17, 2017February 10, 2017February 3, 2017January 27, 2017
Vermont News Guy
Veteran journalist Jon Margolis presents thoughtful and investigative stories that others aren't covering, exclusively for vermontpbs.org.
Read the Vermont Newsguy Blog
CommentsShare your thoughts, questions, and comments on "Vermont This Week" here.
Vermont PBS educates, informs, entertains and inspires Vermonters to be lifelong learners and engaged in their community.
Watch our Vermont PBS Kids' 24/7 channel. Enjoy the benefits of joining our Kids' Club! Explore our many free videos, games, and resources for educators and parents!
It’s summertime in Vermont, and that means Vermont PBS Kids' Day events! We’re kicking off the season with a FREE night at the ball park with the Vermont Lake Monsters on Sunday, July 16. Click for details!
We’ve wrapped up this year’s Teas, but join the club now to secure your seat for next year – and help choose our British comedy lineup!
Upcoming and featured!
People talk about Vermont PBS!
Vermontpbs.org proudly supported in part by...