Join VPT's Sustainers' Circle
What is VPT's Sustainers' Circle?
A VPT Sustainer supports Vermont Public Television on an on-going basis, say $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month, etc.
Your on-going support provides a dependable and consistent revenue stream that helps ensure the future of your favorite VPT programs, content and services.
You can become a new VPT Sustainer or convert your current gift to a Sustainer gift at.
What are the benefits of being a VPT Sustainer?
- You will receive less mail and fewer phone calls from VPT.
- Uninterrupted membership. You never have to remember to mail in your check, saving
YOU time and money.
- Uninterrupted member benefits. You'll always receive benefits like JOURNAL and more
- Automatic yearly renewal.
- An annual summary of your gifts at tax time.
- Fewer days of pledge. More of the programs you love.
- Being a VPT Sustainer helps save precious resources and helps the environment.
How does it work?
You'll set the amount of the deductions from the account of your choice — credit card or bank account - we'll simply keep your VPT membership active, year after year, as long as your regular gifts continue. Become a VPT Sustainer today.
If your life changes, you can change or suspend your Sustaining membership payments at any time. All you have to do is call us at 802-654-3676 or send an email to email@example.com.
To learn more about being a VPT Sustainer Giving, call 802-654-3676 during business hours or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.