Join Vermont PBS's
What is Vermont PBS's Sustainers' Circle?
A Vermont PBS Sustainer supports Vermont PBS on an on-going basis, say $5 a month, $10 a month, $25 a month, etc.
Your on-going support provides a dependable and consistent revenue stream that helps ensure the future of your favorite programs, content and services.
You can become a new Vermont PBS Sustainer or convert your current gift to a Sustainer gift at.
What are the benefits of being a Vermont PBS
- You will receive less mail and fewer phone calls from Vermont PBS.
- Uninterrupted membership. You never have to remember to mail in your check, saving
YOU time and money.
- Uninterrupted member benefits. You'll always receive benefits like JOURNAL and more
- Automatic yearly renewal.
- An annual summary of your gifts at tax time.
- Fewer days of pledge. More of the programs you love.
- Being a Vermont PBS Sustainer helps save precious resources and helps the environment.
How does it work?
You'll set the amount of the deductions from the account of your choice — credit card or bank account - we'll simply keep your Vermont PBS membership active, year after year, as long as your regular gifts continue. Become a Vermont PBS Sustainer today.
If your life changes, you can change or suspend your Sustaining membership payments at any time. All you have to do is call us at 802-654-3676 or send an email to email@example.com.
To learn more about being a Vermont PBS Sustainer Giving, call 802-654-3676 during business hours or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vermont PBS educates, informs, entertains and inspires Vermonters to be lifelong learners and engaged in their community.
Watch our Vermont PBS Kids' 24/7 channel. Enjoy the benefits of joining our Kids' Club! Explore our many free videos, games, and resources for educators and parents!
Join our Britcom Club today to support great British programming – and get your invite to this year’s Britcom Teas. Act soon!
Upcoming and featured!
People talk about Vermont PBS!
Vermontpbs.org proudly supported in part by...